Aloe vera has been widely grown as an ornamental plant.
More Information :
- Aloe vera is called the burn plant, the magic healer, the plant doctor, the miracle plant, single bible, nature's original first aid kit.
- The species is popular with modern gardeners as a putatively medicinal plant and due to its interesting flowers, form and succulence also grown as a decorative plant.
- What does Aloe vera do?
Cleanses: gently washes and moisturises the skin when you put it on, helps the body to cleanse itself of toxins when you drink it.
Penetrates tissue: doesn't just sit on the surface, but moisturises deeply when you put it on or rub something in with it, and internally aids the absorption of nutrients and medication
Anti inflammatory: takes the heat out of burns, insect bites etc on the skin, and joints - as in rheumatoid arthritis, and intestinal tract
Analgesic: reduces pain (insect bites, nettle stings etc) joints and any other areas internally
Anti-itch: particularly useful on skin after stings and bites. Also with eczema and psoriasis
Antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial: useful to prevent and treat any infection either on the skin or internally. E.g. flu, ear infections, chest infections
Speeds healing by about a third: especially burns, cuts but also post operatively.
Balances the immune system: so wonderful with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, eczema, hay fever.
- A greet card Delivery
- Delivery available to all available cities.
- The image displayed in indicative in nature,actual product may vary slightly.
- This gift can be delivered on any date of your choice. Please make sure u make the order a day in advance.