Curry leaves are aromatic herbs that have a special place in South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisine. In fact, now it's also an important ingredient in Malaysian and Thai cooking. Curry leaves are used as a unique flavouring agent [due to presence of volatile oils] making it impossible to make rasam and sambar without them.
More Information :
- Fresh leaves are rich in an essential oil, but the exact amount depends besides freshness and genetic strain also on the extraction technique. Typical figures run from 0.5 to 2.7%.
- Helps cure conditions - Constipation, Nausea, Diarrhoea/dysentery, Vomiting, Helps in improving digestion.
- A greet card Delivery
- Delivery available to DELHI NCR.
- The image displayed in indicative in nature,actual product may vary slightly.
- This gift can be delivered on any date of your choice. Please make sure u make the order a day in advance.